Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Old Door, Spoon wind-chime, Bottle tree . . .

Posted by christyjan Utah (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 13, 12 at 17:54

My first post/message (be gentle with me) :)
I decorated this corner by the ditch with an old door (I found at the dump) Spoons (my Grandma's) wind-chime, a bottle tree that my son made me for Mother's Day and a Plate Flower.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Old Door, Spoon wind-chime, Bottle tree . . .

Very nice selections! And that view - oh my, amazing. And I'll bet you get used to that beauty.

o

Welcome Christyjan!! WOW!! What a great first post...LOVE the door and the windchimes are wonderful! What a great son to make you a bottle tree...looks perfect there. And even a plate flower in the mix....quite a nice mix of creations!

o

• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 13, 12 at 21:36

What a great Mother's Day gift! It looks great. What a creative mix of projects

o

Lovely "window" into your world!! Couldn't have "framed" a better view! So relaxing! The door & old spoons chime make it seem like a different era(when things were not so rushed)! Nice bottle tree & flower plate! Sure made your "ditch" a great place to look at!! TFS Jan

o

oh I am in love it is just a perfect setting great job on all of it

o

Hi, christyjan! So glad you posted. Your corner is made up of wonderful things and your view is spectacular. Marylee

o

What a neat corner. And what a view behind it. Thanks for sharing

o

That is a perfect corner. You made a great mix of your collections, without making it tooo busy. I just Love it (capital L)

o

Ohhh..I love old doors...love how you framed your view!! Looks great & a bottle tree, to boot! Spoon windchimes, w/history! Looks like you fit right in here on the GJ Forum! TFS! & Welcome! Jeanne S.

o

I love your corner!!!!
I repeat what everyone else has said--
Everything looks awesome.
Welcome to the garden junk 'corner' of
the world!

o

Thanks so much everyone for all the nice comments. I'm overwhelmed by your kindness and wish I would have joined in sooner.

o

Is that a reel mower to the left? I would love to have one!

o

WOW! Has all my fav things on display!!! Perfect!!! Thanks for posting!

o

Yes, that is a reel mower that is supposed to be hidden behind the tree. lol My husband uses it to cut a shorter circle for his putting green.

o

Welcome to our corner-and Thanks for sharing yours. It is a beautiful scene and your backdrop is lovely. Very peaceful! Jlily

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here