Wish I could save or print these

Posted by twomonths So Calif (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 25, 10 at 18:28

beautiful article and little cottage...all reclaimed

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2010/06/23/garden/20100624-chic-slideshow.html

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wish I could save or print these

twomonths...do you have a local library. Copy down this http address & take it there ...usually libraries print things really cheapy...at least, where I worked we did, 5 cts. a page.

You can save the article in My documents...unless they remove the article, you would still have it. Just go to "File" "Save As" & give it a name ...click "OK."

Good luck! Jeanne S.

o

Two months, I was able to print and save as. Right click on what you are wanting and it should work for you too.

Donna in Florida

o

wow. Thats exactly how I want my daughters tree house to be.

o

That is just adorable. I have 2 friends with cute victorian style play houses in their back yards. They add a bit of magic I think.

I put the hot link below just to make it easier.

Kathy

Here is a link that might be useful: Victorian play house

o

Thanks all: my problem in printing and copy is my 2 old computers that will not work online right now. I am using a wireless laptop. Do not have printer attached. So I copy to my pictures and then transfer to my external drive. But they only wanted to save as gif and then not open. I did copy and paste on doc to get the article. Today I went in and it let me save as gif or a bmp. So I am trying that.

Kathy thanks for putting in the link. I tried and it refused it. I also went to properties and got link to the main article but it refused it also. Main article is great also.

o

Right click on each image and select "save picture as." Save them where you want them on your computer. Once saved on your computer you can print them.

This is such a cute little house. I've seen other similar kid-sized play houses elsewhere on the web, and would love to have one!

o

WOW...that's pretty amazing...and beautiful!

o

Cute house!
I can't print right now either...my printer 'broke'!!!
Drives me crazy not to be able to print. I usually print everything that I like!

o

Very cute little house!! They do make & sell them out here for thousands of dollars!! I've driven by a couple & they are really adorable & very well made!! Jan

o

Hi June, Try this site to print them from. Linda

Here is a link that might be useful: tiny cottage

o

Love the tiny house idea! I'm building one that is 12 x 16 with old windows and french doors for the walls. It also will have a steeply pitched 18 foot vaulted roof. After seeing that little Victorian in the Catskills, I'm thinking of adding a loft at one end. That would be so cool to sleep up there!

o

Gosh Rayfor, what kind of coffee do you drink, lmk cuz I'm switching!
Nona, I could print a pic and snail mail it to you if you like. When I copy and paste an article to Word, I also just copy and paste the pics. You could try that, it works for me. Email your address to me if you'd like me to send it usps.
Kathy

o

Visit the site below and you'll be able to save the pictures from there. You can even see a picture of the inside of the trailer where she lives ... which helps you understand why she created the little cottage. lol

Here is a link that might be useful: Sandra Foster's Shabbychic Gingerbread House

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here