Wish I could save or print these

TwoMonths
13 years ago

beautiful article and little cottage...all reclaimed

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2010/06/23/garden/20100624-chic-slideshow.html

Comments (13)

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

twomonths...do you have a local library. Copy down this http address & take it there ...usually libraries print things really cheapy...at least, where I worked we did, 5 cts. a page.

You can save the article in My documents...unless they remove the article, you would still have it. Just go to "File" "Save As" & give it a name ...click "OK."

Good luck! Jeanne S.

• mzclassic
    13 years ago

Two months, I was able to print and save as. Right click on what you are wanting and it should work for you too.

Donna in Florida

• beck_wi
    13 years ago

wow. Thats exactly how I want my daughters tree house to be.

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

That is just adorable. I have 2 friends with cute victorian style play houses in their back yards. They add a bit of magic I think.

I put the hot link below just to make it easier.

Kathy

Here is a link that might be useful: Victorian play house

• TwoMonths
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks all: my problem in printing and copy is my 2 old computers that will not work online right now. I am using a wireless laptop. Do not have printer attached. So I copy to my pictures and then transfer to my external drive. But they only wanted to save as gif and then not open. I did copy and paste on doc to get the article. Today I went in and it let me save as gif or a bmp. So I am trying that.

Kathy thanks for putting in the link. I tried and it refused it. I also went to properties and got link to the main article but it refused it also. Main article is great also.

• spedigrees z4VT
    13 years ago

Right click on each image and select "save picture as." Save them where you want them on your computer. Once saved on your computer you can print them.

This is such a cute little house. I've seen other similar kid-sized play houses elsewhere on the web, and would love to have one!

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

WOW...that's pretty amazing...and beautiful!

• nonacook
    13 years ago

Cute house!
    I can't print right now either...my printer 'broke'!!!
    Drives me crazy not to be able to print. I usually print everything that I like!

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Very cute little house!! They do make & sell them out here for thousands of dollars!! I've driven by a couple & they are really adorable & very well made!! Jan

• lindasewandsew
    13 years ago

Hi June, Try this site to print them from. Linda

Here is a link that might be useful: tiny cottage

• rafor
    13 years ago

Love the tiny house idea! I'm building one that is 12 x 16 with old windows and french doors for the walls. It also will have a steeply pitched 18 foot vaulted roof. After seeing that little Victorian in the Catskills, I'm thinking of adding a loft at one end. That would be so cool to sleep up there!

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

Gosh Rayfor, what kind of coffee do you drink, lmk cuz I'm switching!
    Nona, I could print a pic and snail mail it to you if you like. When I copy and paste an article to Word, I also just copy and paste the pics. You could try that, it works for me. Email your address to me if you'd like me to send it usps.
    Kathy

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Visit the site below and you'll be able to save the pictures from there. You can even see a picture of the inside of the trailer where she lives ... which helps you understand why she created the little cottage. lol

Here is a link that might be useful: Sandra Foster's Shabbychic Gingerbread House

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus