Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
calamity_j

All Decked Out!

Calamity_J
13 years ago

Have got a good start on getting my deck the way I want it...a few more items are coming...but happy to get my deck back!

Frog Prince (Love me Warts and All!)

Flower Globe that lights up!

Ode to Puerto Vallarta

Comments (16)

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

WOW...first of all, what a GLORIOUS view from your deck!...the trees, sky & clouds! AWESOME!

Now, your deck looks GRAND! Love all the potted stuff! And I see you fixed up the big bottle! Love it with the natural things inside.

Your Frog Prince looks quite "king-ly" there in front of the window view to the world outside! And the "flower light!" Beautiful!

What a wonderful feeling, to get everything accomplished with your deck! TFS! Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Wowee! Beautiful! Love the deck, the view, the Frog Prince is wonderful and your flower light....LOVE it! Did you make it? And, if you did, how did you get the flowers on there..are they painted, stained glass or what? You should be very proud of how everything has turned out!

• nanatricia
    13 years ago

Your deck is looking great ! Lots of work I know I have been working on mine .Will post later .I love what you have done.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

So many neat things....love it all!
    hugs, Karen

• Calamity_J
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks Everyone! Yes the Flower Tower is stained glass glued then grouted, it is a scrounged plexiglass wine cooler and globe...VERY pretty at night all lit up! That Frog Prince is Super heavy!!!(60lbs!) It's funny...this morning I was gonna plant up 3 beds that desperately need it...and Jane-o Sidetracko strikes again!lol!

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Decked out is right! I love your light-up mosaic piece. It reminds me of your shower door. I really like your funky green table too. Your GOG pieces look great hanging on the deck too. The frog prince is adorable and quite big! Great job on the deck and the decorations!

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Your deck is beautiful1 Noticed your frog right away, he's so cute! Love the light up tower! Could you show your shower door again if you still have it someone has some they want to do something with, I tried finding it & didn't so repeat would be nice if you could! So many nice things & love the framed saying too! Enjoy!! Jan

• nanagrandma
    13 years ago

What can I add to all the great comments for such a
    WOWEE DECK!
    Beautiful, Beautiful
    I love everything
    So many treasures and ideas!
    You are one talented Lady!!!

Sylvia/Nanagrandma

• soonergirl1968
    13 years ago

Your deck looks GREAT!! I love all the little details. I especially love the flower globe!! That is really cool - would love to see it at night. How did you do that?? Just beautiful! I'm assuming you can see your castle and the rest of your kingdom while perched up on your deck? :)

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

Your deck is terrific with all your wonderful creations. That flower light is incredible. What a wonderful place to relax (do you ever do that?) Then with your pond and castle nearby... I'm running out of words! Stupendous!
    Kathy

• Calamity_J
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Here's some more pics....

{{gwi:214530}}

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

Your whole deck and yard look like one of those "yard crasher" make-overs on HGTV. Only better because, you did it and it's mainly recycled things. I, too love the light tower, really all of it. It's so nice and big, plenty of room for ya'll to spread out. Great job.
    Frou

• Deb Kozuszek
    13 years ago

Your yard and deck are beautiful!!! With a view like that I would never leave home!

• newkidd13
    13 years ago

where did the pictures go?

• rosiew
    13 years ago

Calamity, could you please repost your pictures. I can only see one of them and really want to see the rest.

Rosie

• nmgirl
    13 years ago

No pictures!
    Boo-hoo : (