Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
the urns minus remains. haha

Posted by alaMel 4a (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 11, 11 at 19:15

So I guess I'm boring. I went with white after nothing else tickled my fancy.

Image link: the urns minus remains. haha (50 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: the urns minus remains. haha

They look very elegant in white!

o

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that a doggie must be missing them. When I washed them up for painting my nose dtected that it was somebodies 'territory'. If you get my whift, I mean drift. Lol

o

I think what "remains" looks lovely! White is good!! Nice job! Jan

o

I'm not usually a fan of white, but those look really lovely and set off your flowers perfectly. Nice job.

hugs, Karen

o

Ugh, my bathtub still smells like dog pee! Yuck!

o

I like white. It's not boring. Very pretty.

o

Your pots look so much better in the white. The terra cotta color made them look cheap. The things we go thru for junk! I got a bookcase from a thrift store and didn't realize until I got it home that one corner of the bottom shelf was some cat's little potty. PU! Hope the dog pee isn't hard to get out from the tub!

o

You can try making a paste of baking soda and white vinegar to scrub the tub with. As a last resort you can use a weak muriatic acid solution- clean drains and no more urine smell. Just be sure to wear chemical resistant gloves and be careful with the acid.

The pots look very elegant in white. White always makes flowers just pop! very pretty.

o

Yup, the white POPS! Very pretty! Jeanne s.

o

They look beautiful, especially how you planted them.
You inspired me to drag out my peeling formerly rust-look ones and try to revive them. What a mess. Especially since I threw sand onto them when the paint was wet to get the true rust look, lol. If it ever stops raining, I'm going to re- paint and plant them.
Kathy

o

I like the white, very clean looking and set the color of the plants of nicely.

o

Very pretty. You did a great job. Love the flowers they do pop in the white pot.

o

The white is very pretty......sets off the flowers nicely.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here