Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another bowling pin - 'Crazy Quilt'

Posted by toomuchglass 53172 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 8, 11 at 20:56

I painted the sections all different colors -- then made "The seams" with black sequins . Whew !!! There's clear rhinestones where the colors touch each other (it's hard to tell) Boy -- I'm really using up my craft supply stash !! LOL

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another bowling pin - 'Crazy Quilt'

So cute. Definitely crazy quilt like. I can't believe you have 30. How will you display them or will you sell them?
Have fun.
Kathy

o

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with them !!!

o

Sounds like you'll need some bowling balls to go with them ... maybe start an awesome bowling alley in your yard. lol! I love how you decorated this one. I got a pin from a thrift store and I'm trying to decide what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

o

Beautiful! Great job of decorating! Jan

o

Your pin is amazing!
Marylee

o

Amazing....such detail!

o

Another fantastic creation, love the colors. What about a bowling ball family. And for some reason I see penguins when I look at bowling pins.
Frou

o

One of the gals at another forum suggested I make them with sports teams colors & logos. I have so many ideas in my head , I'm going to have to start writing them down !

o

Liked the first 2....but think this is my fave.

o

Love it!!!

o

They're all wonderful, but you really outdid yourself on this one. It's gorgeous!

o

DITTO on what everyone else has said so well. Wish I had your patience for such a neat project!

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here