Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
crazy weather!

Posted by indigosunshine Z4 west WI (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 1, 13 at 21:15

I took this picture from my garage last night; it seems to rain every day. I haven't a seed in the mud...ur ground yet and I have to replace a lot of perennials. It is so wet my garden junk wants to tip over. Shouldn't complain though, my heart goes out to everyone in Oklahoma and elsewhere that have had devastating storms.
Carol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: crazy weather!

That's a beautiful shot!! My heart also goes out to those in Oklahoma. I grew up there and one of them leveled half my hometown in 1955. We still family members there, some who were very close to the tornadoes yesterday.

o

What a nice pic. Mighty hot in the south......already tired of watering every day. Everything looks nice in the mornings and then by the time I get home in the evenings the sun has made everything wilt and have to water all again. Can't imagine what July and August is going to be like.
My heart goes out to the folks in Oklahoma, I shouldn't be complaining about such a trivial problem!

o

Crazy weather for sure! We had a very wet April and early May, then it just got HOT! It's been a roller coaster here in VA....one week it's in the 90's, then it drops to the 70's. Very crazy!

Prayers continue for all of those in harm's way with this weather!

o

Nice shot. Thank you for sharing.
Caelian

o

Crazy weather is right! We haven't had rain for weeks here, then yesterday a storm popped up and we got the rain, thank goodness. But we also got a micro burst along our street. My neighbors shed and dog pen got lifted up and tossed in their backyard. There was debri and garbage cans, patio chairs rolling down the street. My regret is that it broke a totem I had just finished and didn't take a picture of yet. Scattered my yard junk down the drive way and blew over my bottle tree. No bottles broke!!! But at least the ground got some moisture.
I also feel for the people in the tornado zone, what happened here is MILD compared to what they have had to endure. God bless them!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here