Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hi everyone!

Posted by gmadeb (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 13, 10 at 21:32

I have been lurking here for about 5 years and would like to say Thank You to all of the people on this forum for the great ideas and suggestions that I have read. I love all of the ideas and have "borrowed" many of them for my gardens. I feel like you are all my friends and hope you will feel the same about me. I will post pics when I figure it out.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hi everyone!

Welcome out of lurkdom, gmadeb! I agree, this is a wonderful forum. I can't wait to see your creations and hope you are able to post pictures soon!

o

Welcome !! I'm glad you came out of "lurkdom" and joined in ! This forum is sooooooo inspiring - it has my head spinning alot of times :) The sharing and caring here is unreal - oh - well - of course you would know that (duh)
Pop in anytime with questions or comments - and we LOVE pictures !! Once you learn it - it's so easy ...

I hope you stay & play with us ! hehehe

o

Thanks for the welcome! I am having a problem with the picture upload--it is getting rejected for being larger than 61k--how can I fix this?

o

You need to join Photobucket or a free one of your choice...some use Webshots & I don't know the other ones...I have Photobucket. And then we can help you out...I'll ck FAQ above, too...don't know if it's there. But, WELCOME! Jeanne S.

o
RE: Hi everyone! Rev

Here's a link to a FAQ for Newbies...how to post pics...see if that helps any...but keep asking, if not! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Newbies....how to post

o

Welcome! We are always happy to see the lurkers come out of the woodwork and start posting. I hope you figure out how to post the pics soon. I also look forward to seeing your artwork.

Micki

o

Glad you decided to post!
Welcome!!!!!

o

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! This is a great, inspiring place to hang out...and the NICEST, encouraging people! Bear Hugs! Kirk

o

Welcome to best GJers on the Net!! Always looking for ideas, new & old!! Jan

o

Welcome to the junkyard gmadeb! So glad to have you join us...can't wait to see your "stuff". We love pictures, so we can ooh and ahh and borrow ideas!

o

Hi.Welcome to this forum.I have seen some great ideas on here.We are always learning from each other.Some have come up with some amazing and beautiful 'junk creations'.No matter how much I see the same kind of ideas they all are different in some way.I'm always on here checking all the time and hope to see some of your pics.Happy Junking..:)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here