Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
yea, I got on !!!

Posted by geeme 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 26, 10 at 21:54

long LONG time ago I was a member, back when Spike had it.... I went to msn site and have been trying for two years to get back on here....anyway howdy....Any old timers here that remember GiGi???

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: yea, I got on !!!

Yes, I remember GiGi!

o

I came on after the Spike days, but Welcome back GiGi.

Karen

o

Hi Gigi- I remember you!! I was here back then, too. I just came back a short while ago. Welcome back!!
-Sprout

o

Welcome back Gigi! Jan

o

I am not GiGi, but she needs a lot of prayers, Tommy is in the hospital and in bad shape. I was and am:) ginnyp, anyone know what Wylee is doing these days??? have enjoyed all the doings here, made a few totems and if I can figure out posting pictures will give it a try.

o

Hello and welcome back. This is a great place to be. I joined also in the Spike days. I also remember Wylee or rather her work. I don't know where she is now. Enjoy!! JLily

o

Welcome back geeme! I'm sorry to hear about GiGi. I'll say some prayers for her and Tommy. I'm assuming he is her significant other? I know how well the GJers here helped me through a similar situation with my husband a few years ago.

I wasn't here during the Spike years but I did visit the MSN site and saved some of the pictures (on a disk I can't find right now) so I probably have seen some of your things. I hope you continue to come back and share your garden junk with us!

o

Welcome back!

o

I am sorry to hear that Tommy (Gigi's husband)is unwell. They have had a rough time since the hurricanes that hit Louisiana. Lots of damage and both have had health problems.
I still email them (and viceversa). Wylee sometimes still posts on

gardenjunk.org

once in awhile which was started by Emtnest (who also checks in here off and on) when MSN closed down. All the photos that were on MSN were transfered to the above site. It's not a fast moving site, but I still post there occasionaly, and go to look at the older photos. They have Ron the metal guy with his wonderful metal sculptures.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here