Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
use for leaky bird bath and seaglass

Posted by goldenpond (Vero.Beach FL 9b) (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 15, 10 at 21:57

My bird bath was always leaking but I have plenty of other water for birds so instead of fixing it for the birds made it a fun thing for grandkids to see.
I had gotten the flat marbles and seaglass at yard sales the troll and other decor were from aquariums!
tanya

there are a few sea shells and a succulant. When it does rain it glistens!
May 17 2010 095

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: use for leaky bird bath and seaglass

CUTE!!!!!

o

REALLY, REALLY CUTE! And I LOVE that seaglass stuff...nothing like that around here in Iowa cornfields! TFS, golden! Jeanne S.

o

Cute little fish too!! Came out nice! Jan

o

Now that is fantastic.

o

I love this, what a cute little vignette.

o

Great use for a leaky birdbath...and your troll is even "cute"!

o

GP, you've inspired me once again. That is super cute, I love the fish staring at the "no fishing" sign. I love beach glass, but there is not too much around here either. I too, have a leaky bird bath and now I know what I'm going to do. I've been wanting a fairy garden and I was sort of looking for a wheelbarrow, but the birdbath will be even better. A wheelbarrow is really a little too rustic for my taste. I'm heading to the TS at lunch to look for fairy thingys. Thanks for the idea.
Frou

o

Great idea! I love the sea glass and shells, and that fish...too cute!
Sheryll

o

I like it, and since the bird bath leaks it shouldn't get flooded, just enough water to make the glass glisten. That's a nice collection of sea glass you have.

o

I love that great idea !! I also have abb that I need to do something with KOOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here