Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
911 ) Fairy Rescue!!!!

Posted by calamity_j z7bc (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 8, 10 at 21:58

Today I went to the get my FREE mexican outdoor floor tile,(smuggle it home when DH is at work...a Junkers gotta do what a Junkers gotta do!!!) from the guy who sold me the cement boot/birdbath/snail/seahorse...and assorted free goodies...and he Gave me this 28' tall Wingless Fairy!!heh heh!
Sheesh!!! I AM BLESSED!!! Whoohoo!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Future Fairy Makeover...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Opps!

I meant 28 inches...heh heh! Even that is big for a fairy, but oh well, go big or go home....

o
RE: 911 ) Fairy Rescue!!!!

Ohhhhh...she is wonderful! Can't wait to see the makeover! Mexican tiles? Lookin' forward to pics! Jeanne S.

o

Calam, I wouldn't have been surprised if you'd hauled a 28 FOOT fairy home, LOL. But 28" is certainly big.
You are one lucky lady meeting this guy! Tho your DH may not think so. Kind of hard to hide goodies as big as you're getting.
;o)

hugs, Karen

o

Maybe fairies lose their wings when they are too naughty, which might be the case for that hot babe! lol What a great find. Be sure to post pictures of all these wonderful finds once you find a spot for them in your garden.

o

You are just too funny Calamity! Can't believe all of your good fortune lately....you ARE the woman for sure! Can't wait to see pictures of the mended fairy and of the tile! woohoo!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here