Trying picture

Posted by gmadeb 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 13, 10 at 22:47

I hope I can get it!

Image link: Trying picture (2 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trying picture

You got it but it's about 1" square on my laptop here...did you use Photobucket or another free pic program? Looks like an interesting mosaiced bdhse!

o

I have over 2000 pics in photobucket but this came from Kodak--I really don't know about resizing and I don't know how to get photobucket on here.

o
RE: Trying picture Rev

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/junk/msg0709354613647.html

See if this helps...you choose your pic in PB, right or left click on HTML (3rd one down under your pic you're trying to send) it way say "copy"...come back to text of your message & right click & choose "paste" ... it will look like jibberish...so hit "preview" (like when you're ready to send ...if it worked for you, your pic will show up like magic! Give it a try! Jeanne

And if you're trying to write more on this same thread today, then you need to change the subject of posting like I did above...I added "Rev" because I've already posted once to your RE: Trying picture...make sense? Hope so! Jeanne S.

o
RE: Trying picture again

Trying it again!Photobucket

o
RE: Trying picture--got it!!

This is actually from 2 years ago--but I got it!!!

o

You did it!! LOVE all of your planters.....they are awesome! And the blue really pops in the garden!

o

YIPPEE, gmadeb...love this garden ...even if 2 yrs. ago! Love those old chairs! ...and nothin' better than a wagon of flowers! TFS! Jeanne S.

o
RE: Trying picture now

Thanks for the compliments--I love gardening and garden junk! My husband took my three wheeled bike and redid it in John Deere green--the grandkids love to ride it when they are here!! Just means I have to go looking for something new(used)LOL

o

Great!!!

o

I like it!! Cute use making the little bike into planter!!Your bed pieces bring to mind Graceland for some reason!!Thanks for showing!! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here