Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mosaic project

Posted by tbledsaw 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 28, 11 at 22:50

Today via Craigslist I obtained 9 boxes full of brand new ceramic tiles for FREE!! White in 2 styles, peach, cream, cream with mottling, black, and burgundy. I was hoping for more primary colors, but beggars can't be choosers LOL. I saw these on Flickr and they've always stuck with me as a want-to-do-project. Of course my colors aren't as stellar, but I think I can make do with it :o)
Mosaic garden bench

SIT YOUR ART DOWN - front

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mosaic project

If you go to the stained glass and mosaics forum Slowmedown will tell you how to do these lovely mosaic pieces even how to build the bases. Great score. Wonderful projects.

o

Those are great chairs, tfs. Good luck on your project.
Do visit the SG&M forum if you haven't already. Its another great place.
Kathy

Here is a link that might be useful: Stained Glass and Mosaic Forum

o

I agree....check out the link listed above. There are several folks over there that will give you excellent advise. Please post pics of your project. You was very lucky to score those boxes

o

I wish I could get started on mosaics. I have boxes full of stained glass that was given to me a few years ago. Just can't seem to get enough confidence or time.
Which brings me to another subject. I'm spending way to much time on the computer instead of working on crafts!

http://daydreamsdustbunnies.blogspot.com/

o

Great score for you! Love it when we can get FREE stuff!

o

GReat score!! Will be waiting to see what you do with all your loot! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here