Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Gallery

Posted by aquawise zone 4 Utah (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 11, 11 at 23:47

Dh set up a Gallery just for my Garden Junk. I love it! I call it Recycled stuff.

Here is a link that might be useful: yard art

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Gallery

I love all your stuff!! You have a very colorful yard! The insulators are so cute,tools mailbox is handy & love your lady bugs- great painting on them! TFS Jan

o

Oh WOW...what fun to see all your neat stuff. Love the Elf Garden. And your Insulator People are adorable. (how can you call those sweeties "the Sinisters"? LOL)
I need to add this stuff to some of our GJ Inspiration albums. I'm behind again in them but have the photos saved on my computer to put in our albums.

Nice job on a fun yard of stuff.
hugs, Karen

hugs, Karen

o

Love all your stuff,especially the lady bugs.You have a great imagination.
Kathi

o

These are absolutely adorable! What a talented artist you are! Keep em coming.

o

You do a lovely job of painting such animated faces! I love all of your creations. Thanks for sharing your gallery!

o

Great Gallery ! Love the lady bugs, and the mini garden! Thanks for sharing.

o

That is great! You and DH did a wonderful job.
Marylee

o

Fantastic!
The sinisters, named by children if I remember correctly, are so cute. Love the wok re-use too, as a ladybug.
Kathy

o

I can't decide which I like best. You did a fantastic job of painting everything. I have a milk crate full of glass insulators. Wish I could paint as well as you do.

o

These are absolutely adorable! What a talented artist you are! Keep em coming.

o

I love the mailbox for tools...the tools out indicator is great! My favorites are the ladybugs and the fan flower!

o

I've seen your work before...this 'new gallery' makes it easy to view! Nice work! TFS! Jeanne s.

o

Always LOVE your painting! You are SO talented! Your bald Betty is my favorite, but I think it looks like the moon! Your insulator people are adorable and your ladybugs are too! And your mailboxes look wonderful as well.....guess I just like it all! Thanks for sharing your gallery with us.

o

Wow. You're a very talented artist. I too wish I could paint that well. Very cool.

o

Wonderful gallery. I love the ladybug and the little people everything is great.
Deb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here