Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chris_pyle

Totem Crazy weekend

Shades_of_idaho
12 years ago

Hi, Dropping in to share this week of fun with all of you. I introduced totems to my neighbor and she told two of her friends and we all had a blast this week.

Some are still works in progress we were waiting for glue to dry. Afraid to move to better place for pictures, we had so many going on at one time.

Chris

Here is a link that might be useful: Totem Crazy week

Comments (13)

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Oh what fun...a Totem Party! You are so lucky to have others to share with.
    I especially like #8, the green one with the pretty birds.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Wow, lots of diff glass & ideas in your pics! Looks like it was a great party! I wouldn't move any of them for awhile either! LOL! Some pretty pcs! Jeanne S.

• luna_llena_feliz
    12 years ago

How fun! I want to get together with some friends and do something like this. We have had mosaic madness parties and gourd birdhouse parties but it is time for something new. It is amazing how they are all so different but equally lovely. Keep us posted on their progress!

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

Wonderful idea. Everything is more enjoyable when you share with friends. Your totems are very neat. Thank you for sharing.
    Marylee

• concretenprimroses
    12 years ago

so much fun!
    and lovely results.
    Kathy

• lynnencfan
    12 years ago

What a fun time and it is so interesting to see the different styles of totems - all pretty in their own unique way. My sisters, nieces, and daughter all get together about once a month for a family craft day/evening. Our next one is mosaic flower pots and then totems. It is so much fun to bounce ideas off each other and then to see how everyone puts their own personality into their project. TFS your fun day :).....

Lynne

• Shades_of_idaho
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you for the nice comments.We did have lots of fun times. HUGE yard sale week in town so there was a lot of glass pieces out there to choose from.

The stepping stone project is already planned and pieces are being gathered. Looking forward to it. LOL Guess you never get too old to play with girlfriends.

I will try to get better pictures as we get the last of the totems put together.

Chris

• excessfroufrou
    12 years ago

Sounds like y'all had a blast. I love all your totems especially the red and white and blue ones.
    Frou

• Shades_of_idaho
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you again. I am hoping the girls will get signed in here and start posting. They enjoyed looking at all of your totems. They are traveling home today.

I added my shroom to the pictures. Finally got it all put together this morning.

Chris

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Wow...so many different types of totems! Looks like you ladies had a great time. Love all the different colors and glass choices. The last one is really lovely...the mosaic looking top is beautiful!

• Shades_of_idaho
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you. Was a really fast project.Just sliced up some scrap glass for the top. Just fun. Anxious to get it out in the yard. Nothing as exciting as watching glue dry.

• shpnquen
    12 years ago

Very pretty projects!! I sure did spot a few in there that would be pretty in MY gardens! ;-)

• oldcrafty
    12 years ago

Lovely creations and what a fun time it sounds like you all had.