Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Oh, How I have missed you!!!

Posted by dollydee 7-MS (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 22, 11 at 23:52

Hi all....I've missed you so much! We have pretty much gotten moved, been working on a new deck. Unfortunately, we are having issues getting our internet connected since we are in the country. Hubs is an online gamer, so satellite won't work for us. We are still going round and round with AT&T.

As I write to you, I am sitting in the ICU with my laptop. My best friend (48) of 25 years had a massive heart attack on Monday and she is still not alert, 2 days later. I'll be camped out here indefinately... Please add her to your prayer list!!

I hope everyone is having fun in their gardens and creating new junk from their finds, I miss you & hope to be back soon!

Love to all,
DollyDee

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Oh, How I have missed you!!!

You and your friend are in my prayers. I went through the same thing with my best friend since junior high school (and I'm 61 years old). It's very special to have such a long-term friend, so when they're not well, we need all the prayers we can get!

o

Glad to hear you got moved OK but guess some areas are slow at getting connected when it comes to Internet or even getting cable!! Sorry to hear about your friend,hope things improve soon. I've sat in ICU with my folks a number of times & it's hard. They can do a lot for people now so will pray for her & her medical team that they will be successful in her treatments. Glad you can come on & get a little relief from the stress. Hugs, Jan

o

So sorry to hear about your friend. Jan is right it is amazing what they can do now. I'm so glad you are able to be with her. I'm sure she knows you are there.
Best wishes and good luck in your new place.
Kathy

o

Prayers coming your way, dollydee...I am glad the move is done & sounds like you are making progress. Good luck w/internet connections! Come back & show us some pics of your place/garden dreams! Jeanne S.

o

Glad to hear from you Dolly! Will be keeping your friend and you in my prayers as well. Hope you get your internet issues sorted out soon too.

o

We have missed you too, Dollydee! I will say prayers for you and your friend as well as her medical team. Like others have said, it is amazing what they can do now. Just her surviving the massive heart attack is a major accomplishment! Glad to hear you're moved and I look forward to seeing some of your new creations.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here