Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Marlene n Tinfoil BEE careful of this

Posted by purplemoon z9 Phoenix (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 14, 11 at 23:57

I thought Tinfoil's giant Bird who wanted to eat Marlene's DH's 4 ft grasshopper were both HUGELY creative....
but this guy might do some serious damage in the garden!

Whatta Bee...
made from an old junk car and part of a cement truck!

Photobucket

hugs, Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
forgot to give credit due

Dick Schaefer of Erie PA loves to create garden junk with old cars and such. I saw the Bee on the AOL web news page.

o
RE: Marlene n Tinfoil BEE careful of this

Karen, That is absolutely awesome. Really creative thinking. Thank you for sharing.
Marylee

o

For once, I am almost speechless.
Outstanding!!!!!!

o

I'm staying away from that "stinger" Wow! Would kill me off! (I'm allergic to bees!) I like his legs tho & he is best looking bee I've ever seen & probably the safest!!Jan

o

Amazing. That thing is nightmare material tho!
Kathy

o

I Love bee art. Maybe cause my name means 'honey bee'. Real bees can take care of my plants, and then leave. LOL

o

Wonder what the legs are made from that would support all the weight? I love that bee and would love to see more of that man's creations.

o

WOW! I'm totally amazed....can you imagine trying to make something that big? And where in the world would you put it? Don't think that DH and I will be attempting something like that, but then again, if my neighbor keeps harassing us, maybe it would be a good idea! TFS~

o

Grannytoo, if you look closely, under the cement mixer body of the bee is a big pole of some kind that is supporting the weight.

Marlene, this bee would definitely have an impact on your neighbors, LOL. Face him right at their house!

Here's link to the article on the man, and at the bottom of it you can see more pictures of his stuff. He made a spider from a Volkswagon. LOL. Tho I think the Bee is by far the neatest creation.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: junk car man

o

That's one awesome bee....All his work is nice....but the bee is my fave

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here