Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dollydee_gw

New Totems and Garden Stakes

dollydee
13 years ago

Finally got around to doing my teapot totems and a few stakes.

{{gwi:157621}}

{{gwi:157623}}

{{gwi:157625}}

{{gwi:157626}}

{{gwi:157629}}

{{gwi:157631}}

{{gwi:157633}}

I found these two cups at a YS yesterday for 50 cents each..I'm playing around with different pieces for the right fit for their bodies. Any suggestions?

{{gwi:157636}}

{{gwi:157638}}

Comments (15)

• sprout_wi
    13 years ago

Very Nice!! You have really been busy. I love everything. Beautiful teapot totems. You really have a knack for grouping and matching. I love all the stakes too. What a find to get the man and woman mugs and how cute they turned out. I bet you now have some space at the dining room table (lol). Thanks for sharing these. Great job.
    -Sprout

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Wow! Did the teacups come with those toppers? They will be a cute couple!! Like all the totems & teapot stacks!! Nice work! Jan

• dollydee
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Sprout, I barely made a dent in the stash (LOL)

Sunny, yes the cups came with the toppers/hats...too cute!

• rafor
    13 years ago

Absolutely love the teapot totems!! Hope to try my hand at it too. Excellent job!!

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

I love the blue ones especially!
    Kathy

• Deb Kozuszek
    13 years ago

I love the teapot totems!! The man and woman mugs are so cute ! Can't wait to see them put together.

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

You have been busy! I love your teapot totems. You got them to fit together very nicely. The "mugs" are adorable and look great as totem people. I really like the amber totem for the garden stake. Great job on all of them! (I hope you have a big garden that they will all fit in!)

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Wow! You have been busy dolly! You have some really pretty teapots there and they made delightful totems! Love the smaller "stake" ones too. Do you have any trouble with those being top heavy?

Your tea cup totem people are really cute too! Love all your colored glass as well...great job! TFS!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Wow! You have been BUSY, dolly! Love the blue teapot ones the best...would look great in a blue bottle garden vignette. TFS! Jeanne s.

• grandma_cindy
    13 years ago

I must look harder at the GS lol I've never seen teapots like that around here. Very very lovely!

• laurastheme
    13 years ago

Those teapot totems are wonderful! And the cups....Wow! You did good, girl!

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

Wow, at they are all wonderful and so, so many. I can never find teapots cheap enough. The man and woman are super cute. Are all those for you, are you having a sale?
    Frou

• sorie6 zone 6b
    13 years ago

OMG those are the cutest tea pots I've ever seen. I never see them at GS or ES here either! You did a great job on all of them. I like the green totem too. TFS.

• Naomi Miller
    13 years ago

Your totems are truly lovely.....and I own that exact set of 'ma and pa' cups with the saucers as hats....they belonged to my mother who passed away several years ago. I have always thought they were just so unique but I do not think I will ever put them in the yard since I know for a fact that they are at least 50 years old, if not more.... I wish I could find the goodies you guys seem to find at GS and TS etc....all I seem to find is literal junk or common everyday cast aways... I have been searching for going on a year for unique pieces for totems and plate flowers..... guess I will just have to keep on looking, lol...... keep up the great work !!

• toomuchglass
    13 years ago

Your stuff is cool beyond words .... how about - Mega-awesome !

Oh ---- I am soooooo jealous ! :)

Sponsored
Iris Design Associates
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars22 Reviews
Northern Virginia Landscape Architect - 13x Best of Houzz Winner!