Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nanagrandma_gw

Iron Arbors 2010

nanagrandma
13 years ago

One Ballet Lesson and I cannot stop moving, I even tired my DH out, LOL! I added "Shrooms on green concrete blocks" to my arbor area and the roses are growing on each arbor

{{gwi:157904}}

Oh we got tomatoes/tomatos

{{gwi:157907}}

{{gwi:157909}}

{{gwi:157911}}

I am full of energy.......

Nanagrandma/Sylvia

PS I also made two additional Totems!!! They are setting while they sit!

Comments (14)

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Boy, those tomatoes look good! Yum! I'd love to see a close up of your mushrooms on the blocks. Love the tall grass in the one pot too. The roses look like real beauties. Great stuff!

• Calamity_J
    13 years ago

WOW!!! B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.!!!! Love it all, so inviting looking!!! I like All the metal arbors!!!

• toomuchglass
    13 years ago

Holy Cow -- You CAN'T STOP MOVING !!!!!!!! LOL

You go girl - enjoy the feeling .... your yard is looking awesome !

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

Well now I have arbor envy in the worst way. Those are great, love the roses and the shrooms.
    Frou

• leveta
    13 years ago

Oh to have just a bit of you energy...Love it ALL...

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Way to go! Glad you're feeling so good....love all of your garden creations and your arbors, etc. are beautiful!

• nanatricia
    13 years ago

Those are all really neat love it all.

• smickerdoodle
    13 years ago

LOOKIN' GOOD!!!!!! So good to see you posting again. I have missed seeing your stuff. I wish I had half your energy!

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

you have wonderful arbors.
    Kathy

• laurastheme
    13 years ago

I love the arbors!! I've never thought of putting a bunch of them in one area. COOL!

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Love your arbors & walkway! My tomatoes aren't red yet but ones at dad's are, so we took him some & he enjoyed them. He is crazy about popcorn lately so whatever it takes to get him home maybe in 3 weeks. Glad the dancing has got you dancing around the garden too!! Amazing what a new hobby or class can do for a person!! Guess we get bored easily! Jan

• TwoMonths
    13 years ago

hey friend....looks really great. I see a birdhouse pole that has gone up since I saw you. But then the ole brain cells get tired somedays, lol. And a new arbor or two since then also. I like the mushrooms. Are you leaving them on the concrete block. If so are you putting succulents or ground cover in them?

I wonder if we could get plants with names that match where they are planted...my DDH found quiet a few to plant in an old toilet many years ago. Was very interesting. I have not thought about that in many years.

Well, dancing...how wonderful...my foot has been bumpin to the beat of music lately. I might go back and do some ball room type dancing. Maybe at the senior center. LOL.

Save some of that energy for your girls visit coming up.

• nanagrandma
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks everyone! Yep that dancing did it, LOL
    June for some reason my succulents don't do well in the sun. And that particular area used to be a horse stable so former owners put DG very hard to dig so as you can see I have most things in pots. I am usin the green blocks to substitute for greenery.
    Slowly my DH has been working the soil in spots, like where the tomatos grew, this is the first year they grew there.
    Roses do well there but we had to have a neighbor come in with tractor to take some of top DG off it helped some so my DH worked that area so the roses would grow and this year they took off.
    You go girl take that ballroom dancing and maybe we both can have a recital together, he he LOL
    I am so excited to see my daughter and family especially Beto they will be here Friday for a two week visit. Hurray

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Love your gardens & all your good GJ (art!) TFS! Jeanne S.

YOU GO, GIRL!

{{gwi:157913}}

Sponsored
Fineline Deck Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars11 Reviews
Women Owned Construction Company Specializing in High Quality Decks