Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Spoon Gog!

Posted by kirkus (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 1, 11 at 0:29

Found this at our little, small town, thrift store for $1.50...a dog made out of spoons!!!! They said they had a cat too but it sold earlier in the day. Isn't he sweet? I placed him on our covered porch. Bear Hugs! Kirk

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Spoon Gog!

Okay, I HAVE to do a ONCE OVER with a spell check in the title! LOL!!!! GOG?!!!!! That should read "DOG"!!!!! LOL! Bet it caught your attention though! :o)

o

That is SO cute!!!!! I want to make one now. Adorable!

o

Kirk..that dog is darling. It is also good to see you are not perfect. You're just like the rest of us.

Marylee

o

What a cute little gog! he-he You have the best thrift stores!

o

He makes such a good dog! Love how creative people get, amazing. Can't quite figure out how you could get a cat tho unless you used a large round serving type spoon for the face. Great price for that little treasure too! Jan

o

I was looking for glass on glass (gog) mosaics! Very cute especially for spoonies!

o

TOO cute.....people are sooo creative

o

• Posted by 9bark 3bto5a BC (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 1, 11 at 12:50

Oh my gog! That's cute!

o

Too Cool! I love him. Could you post a sideview picture......Pleeeeeeeeeeeease....:)

o

Very cute little guy! And yes, I was wondering what the heck a GOG was! LOL!

o

What a creative idea! Love it.
tfs
Kathy

o

What a great find! And so inexpensive too! Lucky you!

o

What a cute goggie

o

That is so cute! You and Carol will have to figure out how it is made and make some bears!

o

Adorable !

o

I like it and he could be named Gog the Spoon Dog, I think a chain around his neck with his name "Gog" wld look so cute!
Nanagrandma

o
package delivery mail box

UPS, FEDEX, Etc. do not want to deliver to front door because our Champ (dog) barks at them; Photobucket
one of the carriors suggested we put a trash bin outside the gate labeled for packages, I told my DH the idea, but he came up with his own solution. He used leftovers from other projects painted it. He did buy the letters for Packages and America but he bought one star and than made the rest. The extra bonus we get is our newspaper person puts our paper in it now.
Delivery Package Mail Box

o

Oh Kirk Iam so sorry I posted my DH Mail Box on your link I have now made it's own link, On the other hand maybe Gog will scare away your carriers too LOL and you cancome up with a Bear Box for Mail.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here