Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nanagrandma_gw

Package Dellvery Box

nanagrandma
12 years ago

UPS, FEDEX, ETC will not deliver to our front door becaue of dog Champ barks at them

{{gwi:157990}}

So my DH took some leftover material from other projects the only thing he bought were the letters and ONE star and he made the rest of the stars, Bonus Newspaper now puts our newspaper in the Package box too. Hurrah

{{gwi:157995}}

{{gwi:157994}}

So my DH came up with a solution because carriors were just putting them over fence and Champ had a ball tearing them up as he considered them new toys!?

{{gwi:157991}}

{{gwi:157993}}

Comments (12)

• sunnyca_gw
    12 years ago

No more new toys for Champ-poor doggie!! I like what DH did, looks wonderful & much safer for the FedEx,Ups, etc guys, too! The Americana theme is so nice! The stars came out great! Smart to put "packages" underneath otherwise you would probably get mail in it. Getting the paper where you can find it is a real" plus" also! You get 5 stars for this project! Glad to hear from you, hope all is going well. Champ looks healthy & like a busy boy! Jan

• rafor
    12 years ago

That's wonderful!!!

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

That is a great Package Box. Your DH did a very good job. I love the design.

Marylee

• jlily
    12 years ago

That is a wonderful project!! The Americana theme just in time for the Fourth of July. Thank you for sharing. Give your watch dog a treat. Jlily

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

So good to see you posting, nanagrandma!
    DH had a wonderful idea for building this 'package box'...looks great! Love the color scheme & the stars! Ahh, poor Champ...he'll have to find other toys! TFS! Jeanne S. (ooooh, the mountains in the bkgrd look beautiful!)

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

What a great idea! LOVE the way it turned out too...just a great job! And I'm sure that the delivery drivers will like it too!

• oldcrafty
    12 years ago

Awesome project and the paint job is super. What a clever idea and I'm sure the delivery man just loves it. Poor pooch.....no more new toys!

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Gosh that is beautiful..what a talented DH you have!
    Champ looks pretty big tho, are you sure he can't still find the "toys" from the delivery drivers? LOL. He's a handsome guy by the way. Or is this box outside your fence?
    I'd worry something that nice might get stolen if it is.

I sure love its patriotic decor.
    hugs, Karen

• concretenprimroses
    12 years ago

What a beautiful package box!
    When I first looked and saw just the top as I scrolled down I thought youw ere going to say that your dh built a house for Champ out back!
    Great job.
    Kathy

• nanagrandma
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks for your nice comments I will show my DH he is a talented guy! Yep, Champ has a lot of toys his favorites are rope toys that he swings around and around, but anything new and interesting he has to play with too. I just love that Big Galoot! Actually, the Package Box is outside the gate, oh I do hope noone takes it but hopefully Champs barking may scare them off too!
    I know I have missed being on here still have some health issues but hope Mayo finds answers. Thank You all for being there for me when I need prayers I still have my Healing Tree right in the living room right next to TV front and center.
    God Bless
    Sylvia

• luna_llena_feliz
    12 years ago

Your DH is one crafty guy! What a wonderful solution to your package dilemma! I love the patriotic theme. Poor Champ will just have to make do with his doggy toys now. lol Hope you are doing better very soon, Sylvia!

• kylslil1
    12 years ago

Oh wow that is fabulous! What a great idea....great to keep the rain off your stuff too! Maybe we should all send you little prizes to fill up your new box....heehee

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm