Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Updates on 'Stuff'!

Posted by calamity_j z7bc (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 2, 10 at 1:03

Here is a few pics of my free wood projects put up on back fence, and a pic of BOTH my water lilies blooming,YES!!! And my ongoing reclaim of my back sloped yard, 16 mos later, and a old pump project inspired by Kirkus.

Free wood!

Free Wood!

New planted wheel barrow/pump

Both waterlilies blooming!!!

Feb 2009.From this...

To this! June2010(16mos later)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Updates on 'Stuff'!

It all looks wonderful!! 16 mos. & part of that was winter so you have really been busy. The pool & castle look so good & deck & saved wood, just really amazing how much you have gotten done. Love the orange flowers in pot by pool are they Tiger lilies? And the purple or blue flowers in some of 1st pics & yellow "faith" sign. Really looking like a great "junker" lives there!! Jan

o

• Posted by cait1 VIC Aust (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 2, 10 at 1:59

It looks FANTASTIC!!! Oh, you're making me long for summer!

o

Lots of work! Looking good!
Love all the free wood projects!

o

Looks great, Calamity!! Your hard work has definitely paid off!

o

It's just lovely, all of it. I would work myself to death if I had that big slope to garden. But with your energy that doesn't seem to be a problem. I'm still in awe over the pond and deck too.
Frou

o

calamity...I am lovin' your "free wood" trellis' & fence topper! Wow, lookin' great! That narrower one with the lattice is a cute idea! TFS those pics!

Your sloped yard is looking really good...hard to get "green" going in those places! Your hard work is definitely paying off!

The pond pic...just in AWE...love that your lilies are bloomin' ... I have one bloomin now, too...and they are so beautiful! Castle looks so serene in your pic...what a beautiful spot to sit & enjoy! I've always been drawn to that "circle of people" pc when I've seen it at times...what a perfect place you've given it!

TFS & keep updatin'...you are so motivating! Jeanne S.

o

Nice!

o

Girl you have been busy and it all looks great !!! I love it!!!

o

I love your pond with the castle and lilies. and the wood things - Is there anything that you don't know how to do?
It all looks fantastic.
Kathy

o

Lots & Lots of work ... it looks like a dream !!!

Whew .......... I'm tired just thinking about it !

o

WOWZER!!!! You have been busy! I LOVE the trellises you are building with your free wood! And the pump and wheelbarrow are just awesome too! Looks like you've done a ton of work in your yard too....way to go! And your pond and lilies are beautiful! Very inspiring work Jane!

o

I'm exhausted just reading all the things you have accomplished! lol! Your castle really looks wonderful by the pond. Aren't water lilies some of the prettiest flowers? I just love them. Your free firewood creations are spectacular too. Love the trellis with the birdhouse ala jeannespines creation. Hmmmmmmm...I can see there is plenty of room on the hill for more garden junk! ;^) Keep those wonderful pictures coming!

o

The waterlilies in bloom add the final gorgeous touch to your castle pond! And is that flash of gold one of your fish that I see swimming near the surface in the middle?

I love the gardens on your back slope, and also the bottle tree that I see near your house!

o

Oh that's right, Cait, our summer is your winter (and vice versa!) We need more Aussis on this forum to post garden photos during the Australian summer months! It would be an inspiration to us in the northern hemisphere during our winter months as well.

o

I love the faith pole! It's really great!

o

I, too love the FAITH Hanging.
I May have to make a similar one!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here