Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
calamity_j

Updates on 'Stuff'!

Calamity_J
13 years ago

Here is a few pics of my free wood projects put up on back fence, and a pic of BOTH my water lilies blooming,YES!!! And my ongoing reclaim of my back sloped yard, 16 mos later, and a old pump project inspired by Kirkus.

Free wood!

Free Wood!

New planted wheel barrow/pump

Both waterlilies blooming!!!

{{gwi:177878}}

Feb 2009.From this...

To this! June2010(16mos later)

Comments (16)

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

It all looks wonderful!! 16 mos. & part of that was winter so you have really been busy. The pool & castle look so good & deck & saved wood, just really amazing how much you have gotten done. Love the orange flowers in pot by pool are they Tiger lilies? And the purple or blue flowers in some of 1st pics & yellow "faith" sign. Really looking like a great "junker" lives there!! Jan

• cait1
    13 years ago

It looks FANTASTIC!!! Oh, you're making me long for summer!

• nonacook
    13 years ago

Lots of work! Looking good!
    Love all the free wood projects!

• soonergirl1968
    13 years ago

Looks great, Calamity!! Your hard work has definitely paid off!

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

It's just lovely, all of it. I would work myself to death if I had that big slope to garden. But with your energy that doesn't seem to be a problem. I'm still in awe over the pond and deck too.
    Frou

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

calamity...I am lovin' your "free wood" trellis' & fence topper! Wow, lookin' great! That narrower one with the lattice is a cute idea! TFS those pics!

Your sloped yard is looking really good...hard to get "green" going in those places! Your hard work is definitely paying off!

The pond pic...just in AWE...love that your lilies are bloomin' ... I have one bloomin now, too...and they are so beautiful! Castle looks so serene in your pic...what a beautiful spot to sit & enjoy! I've always been drawn to that "circle of people" pc when I've seen it at times...what a perfect place you've given it!

TFS & keep updatin'...you are so motivating! Jeanne S.

• kacram
    13 years ago

Nice!

• nanatricia
    13 years ago

Girl you have been busy and it all looks great !!! I love it!!!

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

I love your pond with the castle and lilies. and the wood things - Is there anything that you don't know how to do?
    It all looks fantastic.
    Kathy

• toomuchglass
    13 years ago

Lots & Lots of work ... it looks like a dream !!!

Whew .......... I'm tired just thinking about it !

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

WOWZER!!!! You have been busy! I LOVE the trellises you are building with your free wood! And the pump and wheelbarrow are just awesome too! Looks like you've done a ton of work in your yard too....way to go! And your pond and lilies are beautiful! Very inspiring work Jane!

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

I'm exhausted just reading all the things you have accomplished! lol! Your castle really looks wonderful by the pond. Aren't water lilies some of the prettiest flowers? I just love them. Your free firewood creations are spectacular too. Love the trellis with the birdhouse ala jeannespines creation. Hmmmmmmm...I can see there is plenty of room on the hill for more garden junk! ;^) Keep those wonderful pictures coming!

• spedigrees z4VT
    13 years ago

The waterlilies in bloom add the final gorgeous touch to your castle pond! And is that flash of gold one of your fish that I see swimming near the surface in the middle?

I love the gardens on your back slope, and also the bottle tree that I see near your house!

• spedigrees z4VT
    13 years ago

Oh that's right, Cait, our summer is your winter (and vice versa!) We need more Aussis on this forum to post garden photos during the Australian summer months! It would be an inspiration to us in the northern hemisphere during our winter months as well.

• mmebrady
    13 years ago

I love the faith pole! It's really great!

• nonacook
    13 years ago

I, too love the FAITH Hanging.
    I May have to make a similar one!

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus