Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More 'Bloomin' Lilies' w/Garden Junk

Posted by jeannespines 4 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 6, 11 at 1:13

The Lilies are really poppin' & it is a fun time of the yr...weeds galore, hot dry summer now ...but still enjoyin' the beauty of all the work!

Here's the Lily garden (again) w/old wagon wheel & milk separator w/German Ivy in it...it's on the backside of the old fence in the Lily Garden (now 2 yrs old)...dug & dug Lilies in Fall '09:

Lily Garden Wagon Wheel 7.11

And here's a full view pic w/more Lilies blooming...& the birds are lovin' the birdhses, too!

Lily Garden Blooming 7.11

Another Lily by the pond garden ...& I love the 'nostalgia' of GJ...like this cement fisherboy who has sat at our ponds for about 10 yrs...former life at DH's parents' yard:

Lily & Fisherboy 7.11

TFLookin'! Jeanne S.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More 'Bloomin' Lilies' w/Garden Junk

Jeanne...you have beautiful lilies in your garden. I love everything. Thank you for sharing.

Marylee

o

Such a beautiful setting, Jeanne. And I love how much history the little fishing boy has. Too bad he can't talk!

hugs, Karen

o

how lovely

o

How cute!! Love the fishing boy and the story behind him.

o

Your lilies look so great! And I love the color of the daylily too...so rich looking!

o

Beautiful! Love all of it!

o

Jeannie everything looks so peaceful and pretty

Nanagrandma

o

I love everything...especially the little birdhouse section. Are those smaller ones functional or just for decoration. (i hope this isn't a totally dumb question:) )

erin

o

erin...all the birdhses are functional...that gray small one on the post under the wind turbine has been outside for about 10 yrs...it's old barnwood w/metal roof. The red barnwood one has wrens in it this yr & the Colonial one ($10) I bought thrift shopping & we took a pattern from it & made 2 more. The tri-floor Condo on the tall post has been occupied, too! Glad you enjoyed pics! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here