Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Screen Door

Posted by kirkus (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 4, 11 at 1:25

Hi Everyone! Here is an old, screen door I posted in the past...but this time the Clematis is taking over! I'm so excited about the transformation. :o) Had to share! Bear Hugs! Kirk

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Screen Door

Love the contrast of red with the green leaves! Doing a great job of filling in the chicken wire part of door. Jan

o

Ohhh...I like that. Thank you for sharing.

Marylee

o

Love it!

o

• Posted by 9bark 3bto5a BC (My Page) on
    Mon, Jul 4, 11 at 9:31

Looks great! Love the chipping paint!

o

Can't wait for the flowers to bloom!

o

Beautiful! I don't think I realized what a pretty shade of red the door was before...looks great with the green leaves against the white wall!

o

all of it BEAUTUFUL!!!!

o

I absolutely love that but are you sure that is a clematis - really looks like virginia creeper to me which will be gorgeous in the fall when it's leaves turn. Whatever it is it is so pretty - I just love the screened door - how very rustic .....

Lynne

o

I bet you're right, Lynne! That was a friendship plant...a gift from a friend...I'm soooo thinking you're right! :o)

o

Whatever the plant is, it's found a BEAUTIFUL home! Love the 'red' on your door, Kirk! And your 'American Gothic' bargain pitchfork, too! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

If it is 'Virginia Creeper," Kirk...just look at this attached pic site & imagine how it will look so AWESOME on your red door! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Virginia Creeper Vine

o

Very nice. I especially like the red color

o

What a wonderful pairing...they really set each off.
Nice job, Kirk.

hugs, Karen

o

I just LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I wish my DH had more imagination. Where I see art he sees junk.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here