Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Facebook Page from one of our gang :o)

Posted by kirkus (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 16, 11 at 1:39

Just want to give a shout out to one of our gang, Tanya (aka Goldenpond on Garden Junk) who started a wonderful page on Facebook! The page is called Blondeponders Garden and Duck tales. It's about our feathered friends, gardening, ponds, wildlife, and incorporating treasures (like on Garden Junk) into gardens. :o) A GREAT PAGE!

So, if you are on Facebook, check out Tanya's (Goldenpond's) page. :o) If not, do a Gardenweb Garden Junk search of Goldenpond and see all of her wonderful posts and projects! Bragging about one of the gang! BEAR HUGS! Kirk

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Facebook Page from one of our gang :o)

She always has such wonderful ideas & I love her stories she's shared here on GJ about her animals! Thanks, Kirk! Jeanne S.

o

Thanks, Sounds like fun! I remember her running around in storm filming & putting it on here & finally she had to quit as she was getting pounded, I was expecting things to start hitting her as it was coming down so hard! Loved her duck tales. Jan

o

I liked her page and will go back and check it out. Sounds like my daughters yard that we are staying in this summer, with all of the chickens and bunnies running around.

On facebook as: Sheila Hanzalik

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here