Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pink flamingo glass totem, plus

Posted by grandma_cindy 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 6, 10 at 2:24

I couldnt resist sticking this lil guy inside - I LOVE flamingos! Guess this will be another one for me - shucks LOL Though I do wish I had set him on something to make him higher, so he would be above the curved neck of the phase. Ah, live & learn!
http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac293/cbstollerrn/Glass Crafts/flamingototem.jpg

I also got completed this one, which I think would look great with some flowers and crystals, for a wedding centerpiece at the bride's table.
http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac293/cbstollerrn/Glass Crafts/totem2-1.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh what fun LOLOL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pics

So, I know how to add a link so you can see my photobucket pics, but how do you attach the pic right into the body of your post?
I'll link the pics.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pink Flamingo Totem

o
glass totem, plus

and the other totem

Here is a link that might be useful: other totem

o
RE: pink flamingo glass totem, plus

That little flamingo if very cute!
It would be nice if he was a bit higher. I'm going to take apart my Fourth of July totem cuz I made it in the heat and set it in the hottest part of the garden and a piece or two slid. I'll let you know how it goes.
To post a pic within your message: When you hover over a pic in your album a box will appear under it with 4 codes. This is the same box that is on the left under the words "share this ...." when you have a pic selected (big).

You copy the html code which is the third down and paste it directly in your message. You can tell if it works when you preview the pic should be there.

Good luck,
Kathy

o

Nice totems! They will look great in your garden!

o

I wish I could see the flamingo up close. He looks very cute! Great idea encasing him in the glass vase. The second totem kind of looks like a person with a cool hat. I bet they'll both sparkle in your garden!

o

Let's see if I can do this. Hopefully there's a pic of 3 clay figurines I bought at a huge craft fair, including the mingo.

[IMG]http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac293/cbstollerrn/Glass Crafts/clayfigurines.jpg[/IMG]

o
flamingo figurine

try try again LOL

clay figurines

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here