Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dotted Swiss & Tropic Totem

Posted by nanagrandma 9 SouthWest, Calif (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 17, 10 at 3:44

Here are two of my latest totems, I have showed you the Tropic Totem before I put it in the Arbor Area temporarily to photograph with some greenery; The Dotted Swiss is made from lamp shades, vase and frilly plates; they will go into my new Totem Area with all my other totems.

DOTTED SWISS TOTEM

OMG it sure looks crooked don't know if it is angle or my body must be leaning over, lol
TROPIC TOTEM

DOTTTED SWISS TOTEM

OK I am going to rename this "Leaning" Tropic Totem
TROPIC TOTEM

Nanagrandma/Sylvia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dotted Swiss & Tropic Totem

Wow! Love them both!

o

They are beautiful Nana! Love the name dotted swiss for the white one....just perfect!

o

They are both very pretty. Around here the milk glass type of pieces are plentiful. I really like how yours is pieced together. I will have to try a totem in all white some day.

o

Those are very pretty!!!

o

Lovely, the milkglass is so stately! Will make a nice addition to your totem garden. The tropical 1 is so colorful, you just need a couple of tropical drinks, a grass skirt & lai & you & DH can dance the night away! Jan

o

I love that kind of milk glass, I like milk glass period. I've never heard it refered to as dotted swiss, but it sure does fit. Great totems.
Frou

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Mon, Jul 19, 10 at 22:41

Very pretty. You did a super job! TFS.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here