Spiders!

Posted by marleneann Buderim, Australia. (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 28, 12 at 3:51

My latest project

Here is a link that might be useful: Spiders

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spiders!

LOL I love this, something I would like to have in my yard...although it may cause a little scream or two the first few times I saw it.

o

Very Cute!!!

o

The beautiful pictures in your album led me to look up Buderim, Australia. I'm hooked, got room for one more Yank over there?

o

Well hi Marlene!! Long time since we heard from you..hope you are well! Love your spiders...what a great looking web!

o

Hi Marlene!

Yes Mum passed away in March after ten years with dementia. I am now back to doing my gardening and garden projects.

o

Tinfoilhat...you would be very welcome. Yes...Buderim is a great place to live ...right near the beach and a short drive to the hinterland, on the Blackall Range and the rainforest area. Part of an area called the Sunshine Coast.

http://www.buderimvillage.com.au/html/attractions.html

o

Boy those spiders would scare me!
Your flowers are beautiful.

o

Ye so cute!!

o

I like your spiders and your flower pictures are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.

o

I haven't posted here in so long, I forgot how to! This is one of my bowling ball
spiders I made a few years ago. Still out in the garden!

o

all the spiders (in web & bowling ball varieties!) are making me excited about Halloween yard decoration! Thanks for sharing!

o

Bunky I just love your spiders!

I'll see if I can do some for my garden. Thanks for the idea.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here