Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Penny Ball on Obelisk

Posted by kirkus (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 29, 11 at 4:08

My wife Carol bought me this obelisk at our small town Farmer's Market...$20...I couldn't make one for that price! :o) The obelisk was screaming out for something on top...placed one of my penny balls there. Enjoy! Bear Hugs! Kirk

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Penny Ball on Obelisk

Love it!!

o

Very nice obelisk. Well worth the price. Looks great with the penny ball on top.
Kathy

o

Kirk...That really looks good. I like it. Your penny ball is the second one I have seen in two days. Is this a new craze or the revival of an old one?

Marylee

o

Carol has such good taste! Lucky you, Kirk...looks wonderful & your penny BB just tops it off! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Looks great Kirk! Love your penny ball on top of it....such a nicely made obelisk too!

o

That looks great! Love the obelisk...... looks like it was made special for that penny ball!

o

Kirk, are you going to that big country sale in Elk this weekend?? I would love to, but health won't let me.

o

Thanks everyone! You made my day with yourkind words. :o)

Geeme, I hadn't heard about the sale. Will have to check it out as Elk isn't too far from us. Thanks for the heads-up. :o)

o

Kirk, I always lust over all of your yard things! Your garden junk doesnt ever look like junk at all. It always look so classy and sophisticated.

o

Looks like the Penny ball is the perfect topper for your Obelisk! Marylee, penny balls have been around for a long time but they always look great in the garden. I think GE Silicone II is best for adhering the pennies- be sure it's fresh adhesive tho or they might fall off after all that work. I learned that on here!LOL Jan

o

They were meant to be together.

o

Beautiful obelisk!

o

I'd be thrilled to finish my half-done bowling ball, but your obelisk looks fantastic with yours!

o

Like it!

o

What a beautiful penny ball and Obelisk!! I have made several penny balls but gave them away. it is georgous on your obelisk. I think I have been motivated!!
Jlily

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here