Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cnm1

Busy with projects

cnm1
11 years ago

I have been on craft binge lately here are some of the stuff I have made{{gwi:159419}}

{{gwi:159420}}

{{gwi:159421}}

{{gwi:159423}}

{{gwi:159424}}

{{gwi:159425}}

{{gwi:159426}}

{{gwi:159427}}

{{gwi:159428}}

Comments (8)

• imjustsam
    11 years ago

Your gardens are beautiful. I enlarged your photo and got on your photobucket account and did a little more "snooping". The back area with the brick paths is just gorgeous. I think your garage looks nicer than my house. Your creations are all just lovely too. I especially like the hanging light fixture/candle holder. The button accents really make it.

• cnm1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I am glad you did some snooping. I really love the light fixtures too. I was originally thinking totems but after my 1st totem - just not my thing. I am planning one more totem - lady with hat thing/earings.

• nonacook
    11 years ago

I spent a long time looking and admiring your album.
    I like the little green wooden frog/bug that you made, among other things! I have some light fixtures like yours, but have not been able to make myself use them because of the sentimental value they have for me. They were in the house I grew up in. No one cares but me, so I might as well use them, huh?
    Sorry about the teapot chandy--some things just don't turn out like we want.
    You have done a lot of hard work in your yard! I love it!

• cnm1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I am learning to just use stuff. I go to enough estate sales - most stuff nobody wants anyway!! Might as well enjoy stuff.
    I have to confess I did not make the wooden frog bug - found it somewhere cheap. I have not completely given up on the teapot chandy but am going to put it aside for now.

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

You HAVE been busy!! So many great projects and your gardens look great! Love your pathway and your beds!

• sunnyca_gw
    11 years ago

My what a busy lady you have been!! Your yard is wonderful with the wandering paths around the beds & the things you have made, the Tangerine chair I just love,really looks great with your different colors of plants in front!!Are those robins, haven's seen 1 for long time! The pitchfork with glassware on it was great idea.Wonder if I have any insulators around, should put them in the yard. Your assorted bricks & other objects on your paths works so well. The birdbath area looks so great with the blue touches & neighbor even has a blueish tree to add to the beauty(nice of them)love your potting bench with the cat & the little twig chair in the garden. Is the blue flower in the weathered tub made out of soda cans & painted blue- I really like that. So many other things I loved, that lamp shade or ceiling light thing,white one reminds me of shells & the beach. Thanks for a fun tour! You made my day!! Jan

• nanatricia
    11 years ago

Yes I love every thing!!!

• cnm1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

It is fun to share it with all of you. This forum has given me so many ideas. I am suffering from craft fatigue. I have made so many glass flowers that I may have to do ninja garden art raids in the middle of the night and leave them in peoples yards!!(20!!!)
    Sunnyca, that is a mix of robins and starlings. The birds love that fountain.The blue flower is some metal thing I bought and painted blue. I found the pitch fork at Habitat for Humanity. One day I decided to go thrifting in my attic - that is why there are so many insulators in my garden now.
    I will point out that everything was done by me. I put in the brick path (and finished off any cartilage in my knees). Moved all the pea gravel, yards of compost, etc. I should scan in some before pictures of the yard.