Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
french edgers needed for potager

Posted by mrtoad 7b NC (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 18, 10 at 8:04

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the top photo is a late spring look at the potager - in the middle photo i added french edgers sold by smith hawkens - the last photo is a close up of the edgers - a bit of a problem - i need about 24 more of the edgers - if you have a few laying around that you would like to sell or if you know where i can find more - please contact me - thanks so much -
mr toad

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: french edgers needed for potager

I can't help you, but what a beautiful garden!!!

Lisa

o

Wonderful edgers and garden.
Sorry I can't help. Have never seen those
edgers before.

o

Very pretty edgers! I can see why you want more. Although some folks around here could probably give you some great ideas for alternatives made from old wrought iron railings or metal bed frames. Wonderful garden too!

o

Beautiful garden! Love the edgers...you might try looking on ebay to see if someone has them there.

o

What a fabulous garden! I'm totally jealous. Good luck with the edgers. If I see any anywhere I'll be sure to let you know. I like that design a lot, nice rounded tops. It kind of freaks me out to see sharp pointy stuff at fall upon height in gardens. These are great.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here