Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Uploading Photos

Posted by sheila47 4-5 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 24, 10 at 8:23

I am new to this forum. Need some help on what to do to post photos.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Uploading Photos

At the bottom of the page, if you will go to the search box and put in 'posting photos' and then put 'this forum' you will find several posts on how to do this.
Hope this will help you.

o

Welcome, Shelia!

First, you need to join a free photo program...lots of GJers use "Photobucket." It takes some practice but it gets easy to use. After getting a free account in Photobucket, try the link below for more help. One of our took the time to create some instructions. Thanks, Adina!

Good luck & if you need more help, just ask! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: How to post pics using Photobucket

o

Welcome to a great forum, sheila! Just remember to copy and paste the "HTML" code from your pictures (once you join a site like Photobucket) right into your post here. It will look like a bunch of gobbledygook but once you click on "Preview Message," you'll see your picture posted right in your message.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you already have in your garden or what you decide to make/repurpose/recycle!

o

Welcime, Sheila. It took me awhile to 'get it', but I finally figured it out. Now it seems so easy that I wonder why I had trouble learning. it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here