Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dining in the woods

Posted by KathyWI none (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 1, 12 at 11:08

I painted up and old patio table and chairs. Took an old lightfixture, removed the glass, painted it, added plastic bowls from the dollar store and solar lights. We set it on the edge of the woods off our lawn. No mowing under it and it makes a cute out door living area. I want to add an old piano but the hubby thinks I am crazy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dining in the woods

NOW that is adorable!! Looks very inviting and cozy! TYFS JLily

o

Awesome!
Love the color combination too!

o

What fun! That's gotta make you smile every time you look in that direction:) A great place to relax at the end of the day & enjoy all your hard work. TFS

blessings,
~digger

o

Nice!! I can see a piano out there!! Or a wood 1 to look like a piano but really is a potting bench, could mosaic where the keyboard should be to use for potting & where "music" is supposed to go I would have a window with painted on sheet music! Where your knees go have a cupboard for storing supplies! Ha! Now if I could just do all that!! Enjoy your new dining room "under the stars" Jan

o

I love it!! The colors are so cheerful.

Here is a link that might be useful: My blog

o

Yrs I love it!!

o

Very colorful ... looks festive & fun! Pretty area, too. TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Well, how cool is that!! LOVE the light and the colors you used on your table and chairs! Thanks for sharing!

o

Very pretty and colorful.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here