Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
squirrell feeder

Posted by oldcrafty 8 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 5, 11 at 11:20

This squirrell feeder is about 6' above ground level, so I just took a close up of the main part. The resin squirrell is holding a solar acorn. I had my first diner about 15 minutes after I finished putting it up! I still have to paint the post, as it was already there from a previous feeder. This is right outside my kitchen window so I have some fun entertainment going on right in front of me.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: squirrell feeder

Did you make this?? I love it! We need directions and/or dimensions! Too cute!

o

Oh! this is so cute. Fake squirrels I like.

Not a big fan of having squirrels in the yard as they steal from the bird feeders plus they drive our dogs nuts........lol

o

I love that. I love watching the squirrels but they drive my little dog nuts. lol

o

Very cute feeder.

Marylee

o

And a solar light to 'light the way!' CUTE! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Cute!!

o

I'd be at that window for hours! Better than TV any day.

hugs, Karen

o

Very cute & don't have to feed that 1 on the right, he's so cute, that house looks like they might "move in & set up housekeeping!! Enjoy! Jan

o

Marlene....sorry I can't give making directions. It was given to me and it came in kit form. I think my aunt ordered it from a little mail order like Collections, Etc. and she ordered the solar squirrell too. My grandson entered the squirrell feeder, before it got "posted" in the county fair as a kit project.....he got a blue ribbon...but can you believe the judges didn't know what it was!!!!!
I really don't mind being in the kitchen with such entertainment right out the window

o

I'll have to get my DH to take a look at this....our cats have gotten so old they don't chase the squirrels anymore, so we have a few in our yard...they're funny to watch too and maybe it would keep them away from my birdfeeder.

o

How clever!! I will also have to have DH look at this.. he is the woodworker in the family!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here