Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
It could be garden junk

Posted by jlily Z6 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 10, 12 at 12:07

They are old spoons made into hooks. I saw the idea on Pinterest. You could attach the spoon (hook) to a post to hang decorations on it. You shape the spoon as desired bigger or smaller hook and drill the hole into the bowl and attach with a screw--I made mine for in my shed.Enjoy-Jlily

Photobucket">

Photobucket">

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: It could be garden junk

• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 10, 12 at 17:12

What a weird coincidence!! I was planning on making these in the next few days!! Love them

o

Those are great! Don't you love pinterest!

o

I actually 'bought' a spoon hook to use on the back door for my seasonal wreath/plaque/whatever. (oh the $hame, but hey-I needed it *right that minute* & I figured it would be a good reminder for a gj project). Yeah...did I mention that was a few years ago?

It was eventually replaced with a vintage mailbox w/hooks for a paper which could serve its original purpose AND do double duty. It's had many functions since, currently a towel hook. But in the meantime, I did collect a stash of lovely old spoons for hooks... off to dig them out now. THANKS for the kick-in-the-butt! Just what I needed, lol.

blessings,
~digger

o

Thank you yes, I do love Pinterest. I enjoyed making them. Now enjoying trying to find things to hang on them. I didn't mean to kick anyone's ----. But glad to remind you of a cute and useful project. Enjoy! Jlily

o

Great project! Those will be cool on your shed! Love it! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here