Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
garden or plant sparkler

Posted by trashydj none (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 8, 12 at 13:18

has anyone here made them yet? I want to know how I have seen pics and have 1 in progress but don't know exactly how it is suppose to look like. would like some advice on what to do does it have to have glass beads or cab it be the plastic facet beads too that is how I am doing mine any pics would be of great help also ty

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: garden or plant sparkler

I never did figure this one out. Bought mine at Hobby Lobby earlier this year.
I even brought in the picture to show the guys at the hardware store, and they were stumped.
Had to give up on that dream...
but there's ton more to do !!

o

I tried making some using plastic on couple & glass on 1 & they keep flopping over, I used whatever someone said to use to keep them upright but didn't work for me. Jan

o

Is this what you are talking about?

o

oh I love that so much I wasn't sure if I was suppose to fill the wires up with beads or just partially I did mine partially

o

here is mine

o

I have my wires all beaded, and put into a salt
shaker, filled with white rocks. I GEII'd them
into the lid part. However I have NOT made the
mini totem that I want to attach the salt shaker
to. ('Procrastion' is my middle name)

o

oh nona can you post a pic would love to see it

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here