Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Corridor 127 Longest Yard Sale in August

Posted by soinspired 6 (Central IN) (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 13, 10 at 13:30

The Corridor 127 Longest Yard Sale is Aug. 5-7th. We've been twice. If you've never gone, it is such a fun event. My DH & I found several great treasure. However, finding a motel without having reservations is really difficult.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Corridor 127 Longest Yard Sale in August

Ours is the first weekend in Oct. Hwy 60 yard sale in Ky. 200 miles long. Could be a little more this yr.

o

I have wanted to go to that for years!!! What a blast! Just wish it wasn't so far!

o

sounds like a lot of fun. WE have a town nearby that has a townwide yard sale with maps. Also a bunch of people set up int he park downtown. Is pretty amazing. I like the idea of driving down one road.
Kathy

o

Sounds like a blast! We have done the 100 Mile Garage Sale along the Mississippi River in Wisconsin and Minnesota. I have found lots of great stuff ... and even better stuff that was left at the curb for free! That one is the first weekend in May. My husband isn't too fond of going for some reason despite his love of junk and yard sales. I think he hates when we meet up with a bunch of friends and we try to stick together in separate cars and fail miserably. he-he Maybe I can talk him into it next year.

o

I have done both garage sales and loved the 127 one, but it wauge garage sales too hot! the 100 mile one is generally chilly. there are some town wide sales here, and in September there is a long garage sale that follow Highway 34 in Iowa from Ottumwa to Mt Pleasant for Old thresher's Reunion. Love those "rolling garage sales" and there are some websites that list alot of them and the dates. http://yardsaledreamland.com/

o

I would LOVE to go to one of these, but none are even remotely close to me. I'm going to hit that website that bverste listed though...maybe I'll find one this year!

o

Soinspired, have you been to the highway 40 sale from Terre Haute to Richmond? The next one seems to be starting May 25, 2011.

o

Oh, Nonacook! No, I haven't heard of this one! Its definitely on my list now. Found website on it. (Doing the happy dance.) Thanks so much.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here