Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The key To My Heart Windchime

Posted by jlily Z6 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 17, 13 at 13:37

The key to my heart windchime---Or it is TOO HOT to do anything outside!

Made from a vegetable steamer, old keys, beads and wire.

Enjoy! JLily

photo Keytomyheartwindchime002.jpg">

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The key To My Heart Windchime

You go girl! That's great!

With my slow dial up it takes a while for a picture to download. I read what you said you used to make it, and went to let the dogs out. When I came back and the picture had downloaded I was pleasantly surprised! It was so much more than I expected. It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Too hot here too. For the last month and a half it's been too hot and too wet for much outside stuff. Now it's just too hot. I'm hoping to get in an hour or so towards evening before the mosquitoes find me.

Love your pretty windchime.

o

cute cute cute!!!

o

Love those keys! Bet it sounds great when wind blows. I think seashells could be around the top for another look for those that are close to ocean. The veggie steamer is neat to use as all the holes are there!! TFS Jan

o

Looks great...love all of the different "junk" you used to make it! I know what you mean...I haven't gotten any junk projects made because of the heat here in VA....just can't take it anymore.

o

Very clever!! tfs

o

Good idea. Very pretty.
Kathy

o

I love all the colors! I tried making one using a mini-colander for the top.

Here is a link that might be useful: Wind Chimes from Utensils

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here