Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lighted Glass Lady

Posted by tbledsaw 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 21, 10 at 14:20

This is one I've been working on for a little while, trying to get the pieces just so. It finally came together yesterday.
She has a multicolored solar light in her belly that phases through various colors. She also has a regular solar light in the base.
I think her funky hat is my favorite aspect of her :o)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lighted Glass Lady

I love it! Now I have to look for solar lights and give something like a try! Thanks for sharing..

o

Too cool...would love to see a night time picture too! Her hat is quite nice!

o

Hi Marlene,
Here is a pic of day and night. I couldn't get a better pic than this one. It doesn't show her too well at night :o(
day n night
Thanks,
Tam

o

What a funky chick! Too bad you didn't have a light up baby to put in her tummy. That would have been a hoot. She does look very psychedelic when lit up. I like her hat too. Very fun project and I bet she is a real conversation starter on your deck!

o

That's very creative, I like the lights. Kathy, that is so funny about the baby. Of course we know she can't be pregnant, since she's lit. LOL at stupid pun.
Frou

o

Wow...looks great at night....LOL at Frou and Luna!

o

Fun project! Glad it came out so well! I like the necklace or is that her hands!! Very cute! Jan

o

Luna & Frou, you two are cracking me up! LOL

The wire thing is supposed to be her arms & her hands are clasped in front of her. There is a pendant at the middle of her neck though (just a plain glass blob)

Thanks for the comments, guys :o)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here