Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New here and ready to recycle my bowling ball!

Posted by Kim-Strut526 Michigan (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 31, 12 at 14:38

Found you while searching for ideas for my bowling ball. Like it making the transition from basement to garden! :)

Then i have been collection pieces to make a totem out of plates and vases..Sooo Happy i found such a great forum! Kim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New here and ready to recycle my bowling ball!

Welcome Kim! We're happy you found us too! We love pictures, so be sure to post your projects when done!

o

A warm welcome, Kim! I'll all about any thing that transforms from 'clutter' to garden art, lol. Looking forward to seeing your creation.

blessings,
~digger

o

• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 31, 12 at 22:30

Welcome - be ready to explain your new addiction to puzzled friends and family!!!

o

Welcome to this great forum. Just remember you're signing up for an addiction.

o

Glad you found us!
You will enjoy all the 'sometimes' strange
things that we do here. It is a great group!

Also visit the conversation side (see top of
page for how to switch) for more personal things
that we sometimes need to know.

o

Welcome---for all the things you've saved then thought what am I going to do with that! Sometimes you find the answer here! ENJOY!! Jlily

o

Welcome!! YOu'll find this is a great place for friends and ideas. Please post pics.

o

Did you find the inspirational Garden Junk photo albums by our friend here, purplemoon ...I'll attach the link...lots of goodies there & esp totems & BB's which you show an interest in! Welcome to the forum! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Junk Inspiration Album ...'Totems'

o

Hey Kim I'm new here too! I painted my bowling ball white then painted circles of green, blue, purple and pink. I glued "crash glass" or broken tempered glass all over, grouted with white. The colors shine through the glass nicely.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here