Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Silverware in the Garden

Posted by luvs2click 5 Ohio (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 27, 11 at 14:41

A friend of mine makes these out of silverware and I have a few in my garden. I was surprised how, even in the blazing sun, the butterflies like to perch on the spoon butterfly! I believe I've posted the dragonfly before.

Arlene

Here is a link that might be useful: Lots more garden shots at my flickr site

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Silverware in the Garden

Your friend does nice work! I really like the dragon & butterfly! Sweet! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Oh my goodness....I love these!!! Especially the flower!! BEAUTIFUL! I'm going to have to get DH to "borrow" that.

o

Arlene...Your sculptures are wonderful. Your garden shots are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Marylee

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Wed, Jul 27, 11 at 21:21

Very pretty!! I like the flower. We have some old silver now to find someone who welds. DH can't he has a pacemaker!!

o

TFS all your wonderful pictures.
I too am totally intrigued by the handle flower. It was nice to see your gnome gardens again.
Kathy

o

I love the spoon butterfly & butterfly on spoon!!~.~ The dragonfly seems to have a lot of company! Did your friend make the ants too? I love all your garden stuff, & the handle flower is beautiful! TFS Jan

o

What a great photo of the real butterfly on his new friend!
That is so neat. The flower is really pretty with such 'fancy' petals! I like all this stuff so much.

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here