Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My first glass garden totem!

Posted by effie_h z5/6 CT (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 25, 10 at 14:43

I got so many ideas here -- this is so much fun! The little cherub was a candle holder that fit perfectly with a small dish on top of it to make it look like he's holding a mushroom. Can't wait to start on some more!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My first glass garden totem!

Beautiful, effie! Love the crystal clear glass & the cherub as a pc of the totem! Good work! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Beautiful! You have some great pieces that went well together!

o

Beautiful!

o

I bet that will be a sparkler out in the garden! Love the cherub on top with his "mushroom." Great innovative idea for odd pieces like that. Wonderful job! I can't wait to see your next totem (because I know it's coming ... lol).

o

love it! the cherub looks so very sweet...it looks classy and elegant. nice work!

o

Very classy!! Lots of sparkle in your garden!! Neat idea using the cherub & "mushroom bowl!! Jan

o

very pretty!!! I am working on a clear one. I bet it will shine well in the garden.
Lisa

o

Very pretty! I love how cut glass sparkles in the sun! The mushroom cap is a great idea!

o

Very nice.....The garden fairies will love it too!!

o

Your first totem is first class, great glass and nicely done. You'll be totally addicted before you know it.
Frou

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here