Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fish pond additions

Posted by marlene_2008 7 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 5, 10 at 14:56

We also completed a couple of other projects this weekend. We used an old pump for a waterfall of sorts and a sprinkling can to add more movement to the water....helps keep the water oxygenated during the hot summer months.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fish pond additions

I really love these new additions, but I am a sucker for the watering cans.

o

I feel the same way about watering cans as sam...this looks great "watering" over your pond! And I love the pump, too...both neat additions! TFS! Jeanne S. ...good to have DH home for a few days with some free time with you! :-)

o

Those are absolutely wonderful. I'm ready to pack my bags and camp out at your pond. I just love it.

hugs, Karen

o

Those are neat Love them both I have the water pump on one of my ponds.

o

I love your watering can and pump waterfalls, Marlene! Your pond is just beautiful.

o

Both great additions! I didn't realize until seeing this pic that the watering can really sprays out! Very cool! I love the old pump too. Reminds me of my garden in Farmville. he-he

o

Your new pumps worked out great. And your ponds are lovely. I love the cranes in the background too.
Frou

o

luna llena feliz - I decorate my farmville with garden junk in mind too. lol.

I love your pond and the way that water shoots out of the watering can is outstanding. After 2 years of thinking about where I would put my pond I am ready to get started. I was even thinking about using our old satellite dish for a sort of protection gazebo for it to help keep leaves out? That idea still isn't completed yet. lol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here