Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
score at thrift store

Posted by panama1 z7 ala (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 29, 11 at 15:00

found this old chandelier at thrift store for 5 dollars.... a lil steep maybe,but couldn't pass it up...lol couldn't wait to get started, so no before pics... i did rearrainge some of the glass since some of the flatter pieces were missing...gonna get some solar lights for it...

Image link: score at thrift store (59 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: score at thrift store

That's definately worth 5 bucks ! It's awesome & just screaming out to jazz it up !

o

Very Cool. That was definitely worth the $5. Let us see a completed picture, please! Thank you for sharing. Jlily

o

i want to find some crystals or strings of crystal beads to hang on it too but haven't found any yet..

o

That will be an incredible garden solar light. What a deal!
Kathy

o

That was a great deal. I think the idea of fitting it with solar lights is brilliant! No pun intended, it just slipped out that way. haha Cheryl

o

Solar lights will be awesome & I love the crystal pcs in it! Great bargain $$$! Have fun & TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Wow, the chandelier is lovely. I have a huge oak tree over my deck and that would look lovely hanging in it! I look forward to seeing whatever it is that you are going to do with it

o

Great buy ! I like it already! That pony on the porch is a cutie too! Waiting for pic with the rest of bling on it!! Jan

o

Great buy!! Can't wait to see the finished project.

o

Beautiful!
I would have paid $5!!!

o

That is totally worth $5.

o

isn't is funny when we think $5 is a lot of money to spend on something!?

Beautiful piece! have fun with it!

o

Great chandi! And the price was certainly right! Love the way it's turning out....be sure to post a final picture.

o

Wonderful chandelier! I bet it will look awesome with solar lights. And what a great price too!

o

the pony is another thrift store buy, have 3 so far, 1 already put in garden....lol

o

I love the idea of little ponys roaming the garden!
Kathy

o

that is beautiful, if you are going to add crystal pieces to it are you hanging it upside down for them to dangle??Solar will be pretty.

o

no they will dangle from the downward loops in metal, and want to add string crystals too

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here