Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Bud Platinum...It's the bottle...!!!

Posted by forboystoo 10 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 7, 12 at 15:10

I don't post here much but I thought you guys would appreciate the new beer I picked-up..
Comes in a GREAT blue bottle.The label comes off but I've got to work on the glue.
I've never made a bottle tree and love the ones I've seen here.
Maybe one will be in my future.
Better start drinking...:)

Also I don't work for Bud ....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Bud Platinum...It's the bottle...!!!

OOOPs sorry..I guess I should read the other posts
before I realize that I'm probably the last to know
about these..

o

Well, for someone who doesn't post here much you sure knew where to come to share your great find! *grin* Sooo...I'm thinkin you should prolly be postin here more often:) Thanks for the tip, anyway, and here's hopin your next awesome discovery scoops us all!

Now, pop a top, sit back & relax & catch up here. Then share your latest creation. You'll have a great time plus you'll have another bottle for your future tree, lol.

blessings,
~digger

o

The glue will come off with 'goo gone', and pieces of paper towel.
I have cleaned 36 so far!

o

~~giggle ... TFSharing, tho! Please post more pics ... this one looks great! Lookin' forward to your bottle tree! Jeanne S.

o

Hey~
Thanks everyone.
I use to lurk here to see the beautiful plate flowers and totems.

After being gone for soooo long I thought I had just
found the greatest thing to share with all of you.

I feel silly
but your warm greetings took the edge off :)

o

No need to feel silly, forboystoo. Always exciting to see someone make a new-to-them discovery and join in the fun! Sharing your great find here was like a gift...and as with any gift, it's the thought that counts:) It was well received.

I'm only just now starting my bottle tree BECAUSE dh nixed the idea yrs ago (thought it was tacky - can you imagine?!) Anyhoo, got my new neighbor to thank...she moved in & promptly planted a blue bottle tree front & center. Gotta love her. Hubs thinks it looks cool and actually went out & bought the materials to plant mine. He still has no idea I have a couple dozen blue BP bottles hidden in my junk stash & more on the way. Haha...boy is he gonna be surprised when my tree fills out overnight!

blessing & thanks for sharing,
~digger

o

Was driving through the countryside the other day with my dh and kids and spotted a blue bottle aside the road. My daughter hopped out and grabbed it for me. Was cracking up when she got back and I saw it was a beer bottle like this one. I had her put it in the back of the car and was sure to not speed home LOL. Was THRILLED to find a blue bottle in the middle of nowhere LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here