Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Face Book Page

Posted by joega (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 30, 11 at 15:30

Hello everyone =) It has been a long time since I have been on this forum..oH How I have missed it! I just opened a Face Book page that is called Whimsy Garden Expressions and I would Love to invite each of you to come and like it and share your wonderful ideas =) I think it will be alot of fun!!! Thanks! =)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Face Book Page

Thank you, joega...I'm already on one called 'Flea Market Gardening' that was suggested as a place to visit ...you may want to look at that one, too. Have fun! Jeanne S.

o

Awesome =) Thanks Jeannee!

o

Awesome! I always enjoy seeing everyones art :o)

Here is a link that might be useful: Whimsy Garden Expressions

o

Added you to my FB list! :o) LOVE YOUR PAGE! :o) Love your arbor!!!! :o)

o

Great...you ladies Rock!!! =) I am very excited about getting this up and running!!!

o
Facebook

But I'm not a lady. :o)

o

Hi joega- I love your twig arbor. Keep up the good work, and welcome back. We are always excited about new ideas.

I am on the Flea Market Gardening site too, but also have a place where I post my photos and info. I have a few photos posted. Some are 'before' photos of things I am working on. -Sprout...(Linda)

Here is a link that might be useful: Sprout's junk photos on FB

o

I'll certainly check it out...can never get enough of seeing creative garden and "flea" projects! Thanks for inviting us.

o

Fun! Ill go visit!

o

Joega, I liked your page. And I love your arbor.

Sprout, you have some beautiful items on your site.

o

Oh So Sorry Kirkus...I should have known better than to say ladies =( I have a Scentsy team of 100 ladies and it is actually a habit saying that...Let me rephrase please...You ladies and gentlemen ROCK!!!!!! =)

o

Thanks, Laurastheme.

-Sprout....(Linda)

o

joega, I "liked" your page. You have some awesome things in your garden.

sprout, I sent you a friend request. Love to see what fellow Wisconsinites are doing in their gardens.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here