Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I wonder

Posted by r_murray 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 17, 12 at 15:33

If I hang this on the fence will it scare the birds?

Street hockey: broken slate on particle bardHair: parts from a fondue cooker.Nose: Flatware knife handleMouth: Tension adjuster -office chairTeeth: nutsEyes: larger nuts mounted in very large split washers mounted on part of a bicycle seat.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I wonder

It scared me....lol!! What is it all made of? :-)

o

Mercy! What an imagination. He is scary but cute, too. Jlily

o

• Posted by sorie6 5 colorado (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 17, 12 at 20:27

I doubt it would scare the birds. Especially after it was out there for a while.

o

I call this piece "Street Hockey"

Broken slate on particle board
Hair: parts from a fondue cooker.
Nose: Flatware knife handle
Mouth: Office chair tension adjuster
Teeth: Nuts (as in nuts and bolts not from a tree)
Eyes: Larger nuts (see above)mounted in very large split washers mounted on part of a bicycle seat
Some kind of sports face mask

Bye bye crows!

o

Wonderful as always. You must have been p late watching Freddy movies

o

Guess it depends on the birds...if it was at my house, they would go inside of the face mask and make a nest!

Personally, I think it's pretty scary!

o

I think the birds will love a new perch! They will love you for thinking of them & like Marlene said may just make a nest!! I think he must be a rocker with that hair!! Maybe if he blasted out some rock & roll the birds would leave! Jan

o

I bet if he had a spring neck to make him bobble around they would freak out!!! Cute guy! Us Canadians are big hockey fans!!!

o

YIKES!!! Scared me!

o

• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 20, 12 at 5:40

Amazing - as always!! I see a birds nest there too -though it will keep little kids away!!

o

I like it!

o

Ahhh...he doesn't scare me! Think he needs to maybe visit a dentist, tho! I saw 'hockey player' right away! But the GJers are right (I think) ...some lil birdy will just love to build a nest in there! Love the slate for the backgrd! Very cool, Robert! Jeanne S.

o

Your imagination is awesome. Always love to see what you make. I haven't been here in awhile and have really missed what everyone has been posting.

I couldn't even imagine anything close to this.

Suzq

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here