Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Totems for Workshop

Posted by becky_ia z4 IA (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 30, 10 at 15:49

Pictures of new totems made for a workshop last weekend. (Called "Bling" in the Garden). My class was filled and there seemed to be a lot of excitement when finished. I even took a box of glass pieces, set them all out on a table and let participants "play".

These are so much fun to make.

Becky

Blue Glass Totem
Three Totems
Bird in a Totem
Crystal Totem
Lady in Black Totem
Pink Glass Totem

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Totems for Workshop

Are these your students totems or ones that you made as examples? Either way, glad your workshop went well and everyone had fun! Great job! Love the blue one best and the topper on it especially.

o

Very cute. I like the ones with the little 'thingies' inside them. What kind of adhesive did you use? I was using silicone caulk, but wondeering if there was something more suitable. Cheryl

o

These are so pretty!! The blue is my fav too :)

o

I love the totems but would also love instructions for making the large,what I presume,butterfly with cloth wings in your garden.That is amazing.

o

Very pretty totems, Becky! Bet you recruited some GJers with your workshop! (totem ones, anyway!) I like all of them...the cobalt blue one with the interesting topper...striking! But I like how you combined your beautiful glass ...& added unusual bling in some! Not only in the gardens but any of these would be beautiful art pcs inside ...or on a porch. TFS! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here