Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Slow's yard

Posted by oldcrafty 8 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 7, 11 at 15:59

Slow....I visited the cottage garden forum today for the first time and was blown away to see such lovely picks of your yard posted!I've seen many pretty pics of your work.....but some of these were from a different angle I guess. I admired the designs in your sidewalk on the 6th pic. How on earth did you do that? Is it done on top of a sidewalk or done while the walk was freshly poured. It is super. Would love to see a close up of them

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Slow's yard

Bumping it on down ...don't ya wish we could delete on this forum sometimes, crafty! Been there, done that!

o

Actually I'm glad to see this. I've never looked at the cottage garden forum. I'll have to check it out!
Kathy

o

Slowmedown has posted on here before, and is also on the glass and mosiac forum. I usually check that forum for her work.
I, too have never been to the cottage forum.....

o

I came across the cottage forum by accident. I checked it out after someone in another forum mentioned it. Quite a nice site...I've checked in there a few times already. Another interesting site is Kitchen Table. Nothing junkie or crafty or for the garden but some points of interest

o

The pics of slow's yard on the Cottage forum are great. Like Oldcrafty said, they are a different angle so if you've only seen slow's pictures you'll get a great new appreciation for all the fun stuff she's added to her yard.

I'll put a direct link here for those who haven't yet seen it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Slow's garden

o

I absolutely LOVE it!! I want a head like that but don't know where to find one.

http://daydreamsdustbunnies.blogspot.com/

o

What a incredibly talented lady! Thanks for sharing the link, rock_oak_deer!

o

I had The Most Amazing time!!! What fun to meet a fellow Garden Webber, we first met right here on Garden Junk, then moved over to Stained glass/mosaics. This Garden Web is truly touched by GOD!!! I have met all my dearest friends from this site. My most recent friend was from the Cottage Garden forum...she just happens to Live in Nanaimo(My Home)AND...get this...was the childhood friend of my biological mother!!!! GOD really uses this website to Bless my life! I could go on and on...but wanted to share a couple ofpics of Slowmedown's backyard...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

Wow, wow, wow! Those must be the panorama pics slow mentioned. Great job, calam. Great way to get a visual on how it all fits together.

Love it all, the pot lady is adorable.

o

WOW! WOW! WOW! Who was that person that bumped this post!!! LOL! This is AWESOME GJ! Thanks for the wonderful pics, too, calamity! Jeanne S.

o

Oh....now i want to get into mosaic-ing.....dang...another project. LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here