Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
blue bottle tree

Posted by indigosunshine z4 WI (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 26, 13 at 16:37

Max, I hope this close-up of the bottle tree is alright. It is made of spring steel and waves in the wind and seems to stand the weight of the bottles in all seasons. I got it in the Amana colonies in Iowa.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: blue bottle tree

Looks great all seasons, really pops with mostly green & little white & looks so inviting in winter with all white & then pic with full summer blooms is beautiful! I have 2 cobalt vases I guess that I think are buried by gophers, will have to dig them out & set them out where they "show off" I had corked the tops but collected moisture so will have to figure out better way to keep water out, maybe melted wax on bottom of corks! Those springs make the stems so graceful!! Jan

o

thanks for posting the pics!

o

Love this bottle tree! The way the bottles are clustered almost into flowers is very nice.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here