Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tbledsaw

House painted!

tbledsaw
13 years ago

This isn't really garden junk, but it is the place where all of my garden junk goes. Some can be seen in the pics lol

I've been struggling, trying to get my house painted for about 4 years now. I FINALLY got it painted. Just finished it yesterday, after 5 long hot days in the sun. I'm so thrilled with how it turned out, I had to share :o)

{{gwi:166359}}

{{gwi:166360}}

{{gwi:166365}}

{{gwi:166368}}

{{gwi:166369}}

Comments (19)

• doodys
    13 years ago

Very original and love those colors..never saw flowers on a house like that.

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

What an adorable house. I love the front entry in the corner and the corner porch. Using the scallop siding to make flowers was a clever idea! Nice colors and accents. good for you! We've been painting our house for a long time too. Doing repairs along the way has slowed us down. But you are done! Quite an accomplishmennt.
    Kathy

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love all of the trim colors and the sunshine in the peak of the house....you should be very proud of yourself!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Wonderful! Enjoy your accomplishments...I see GJ there! ...flowers, sun stone, & that beautiful aqua glass on your steps! TFS! Jeanne S.

• nanatricia
    13 years ago

Ohhh!!!! Very pretty!

• tbledsaw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks guys :o) I have so many ideas for GJ right now that my brain is in a whirl over it. I took today off to just rest, yet it's going on 10:30 PM and I'm itching to go work on my GJ projects LOL Hard to sit still sometimes.

• laurastheme
    13 years ago

That's gorgeous!! Love the colors! Love the flowers and sun face. Very creative.

• nanagrandma
    13 years ago

Oh I just love this house!!!! Colors, trim and great imagination and of course HARD WORK, but so well worth it.
    Cant wait to see your GJ creaions now!!

Sylvia/Nanagrandma

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Love your house with its corner porch! Different color combinatons but I like it. Not too wild but not too subdued either. The flowers turned out very pretty. It looks like a giant pretty doll house. lol! Great job! Now with all the extra time, you can create more garden junk to show off your pretty house!

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Lovely job!! Beautiful colors! Jan

• grandma_cindy
    13 years ago

love the mix of the 2 grays and the yellow. Just makes it pop and shine!

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Ditto on everything the others have said. Your home is charming and you did a wonderful job on it.
    Strut your stuff and be very proud. ;o)

hugs, Karen

• indylisa
    13 years ago

Very nice and what everyone else said!!!

Lisa

• flagtruck
    13 years ago

Beautiful, I can just see yoy in white rockers and a glass of iced tea rocking and enjoying a bit of rest after a day of creation. I love it. It looks like a Happy House and makes me smile. Can't wait to see what else you do. Ditto on the chunk of glass. I found one like that but a lot smaller than yours. Wonder what they were in their previous life?

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

What a beauty, I love that corner porch and the paint just sets everything off perfectly. Those flowers on the shingled part are precious as well as the little girl with the bicycle. I used to live in big old Victorian and I know what a chore the painting can be, Great job.
    Frou

• kacram
    13 years ago

I like it! good job!

• seamommy
    13 years ago

What a sweet house you have! The porch baby is really cute too!! Good job. Cheryl

• Deb Kozuszek
    13 years ago

How cheery looking! I would smile every time I passed by! Great job!

• cait1
    13 years ago

Your house is charming. And I love the colors you chose. Great job!